1. Why did you originally get involved with YO?
I wanted to educate others on disabilities and to be around other people with disabilities.
2. What did you gain from being a part of YO?
More awareness about myself and proper etiquette for people with disabilities.
3. Would you do it again if you could? Why?
Yeah, I like teaching legislators about issues that people with disabilities face; I want more people to treat us with respect and equality.
4. Would you refer or recommend a youth to YO!?
Yes, it’s good they learn how to treat other people with disabilities act that it’s cool being part of that community.
5. What was the best part of being a YO! Volunteer or YAC member?
Meeting other youth with disabilities and teaching people about what it’s like to be a youth with a disability. Also I really liked working on the campaigns.
6. How would you describe YO! to a friend?
Yo is a program that connects youth with disabilities to the community.
7. What have you accomplished since you completed your Volunteer with time YO! or time on the YAC?
I got an AA as communication, and I became a stronger leader.